StatusOverrideIPs is an extra by jeroenkenters, first released on 2022-06-03.
StatusOverrideIPs allows you to add IP addresses which can access the front end of your website when the site is unavailable.
This is useful when you are developing a site and want your client to see progress without the need to login. All other users (different IP addresses) will see the regular 'site unavailable' page.
* Install through package management
* In System Settings, set 'site_status' to false
* Check you can no longer access the site (when not logged in)
* Go to Components -> StatusOverrideIPs
* Add 1 or more IP addresses (including your own IP address)
* Check you can access the site again (when not logged in)
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||3.0.0-pl||2022-06-03 (1 year ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.0-pl2||2013-07-22 (10 years ago)|
We've also seen 2 unverified versions of StatusOverrideIPs in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.