SIMPLX Widgeteer is an extra by larscwallin, first released on 2011-04-29.
Finally! A new Widgeteer coming to to save your day :)
New in 0.6.5
- Complete re-write of the recursive parser.
- New examples including YouTube and json->html form.
- General improvments and some more comments in the code.
Still havent had time to implement the caching, but next time around i will get it done :)
Install using Package Management as usual.
This is what you end up with after the install:
- A new simplx widgeteer category (possibly/hopefully with substructures)
- Under Templates you will find one new template called Widgeteer examples which contains further info and samples.
- Under Chunks you find sample Chunks, all called widgeteer_*_* something. These are the templates and datasets.
- Under Snippets you find, of course, the simplx_widgeteer itself; you also find two preprocessor Snippets
- In your assets/ folder you will have a new snippets folder in which you will find the xml2json folder/files. This makes it possible to get xml from a Web Service and easily convert it to json.
Have fun :)
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
SIMPLX Widgeteer Releases
|MODX.com||0.8.5-PL||2014-10-28 (6 years ago)|
|MODX.com||0.6.5-rc1||2011-04-29 (10 years ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of SIMPLX Widgeteer in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.