SIMPLX Widgeteer is an extra by larscwallin, first released on 2014-10-28.
Finally! A new Widgeteer coming to to save your day :)
New in 0.8.5
If you use namespaced placeholders, you can now reference the first object in any list (array). This was not possible before. This is going to be even easier later on as you are going to be able to query for objects using regex etc.
This version has been available as a Gist on GitHub for a long time. Have not gotten around to upload it until now :)
Install using Package Management as usual.
This is what you end up with after the install:
- A new simplx widgeteer category (possibly/hopefully with substructures)
- Under Templates you will find one new template called Widgeteer examples which contains further info and samples.
- Under Chunks you find sample Chunks, all called widgeteer_*_* something. These are the templates and datasets.
- Under Snippets you find, of course, the simplx_widgeteer itself; you also find two preprocessor Snippets
- In your assets/ folder you will have a new snippets folder in which you will find the xml2json folder/files. This makes it possible to get xml from a Web Service and easily convert it to json.
Have fun :)
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
SIMPLX Widgeteer Releases
|MODX.com||0.8.5-PL||2014-10-28 (6 years ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of SIMPLX Widgeteer in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.