SIMPLX Controller is an extra by larscwallin, first released on 2012-01-25.
Routing on Request headers is now working again :)
Included a dependency to the Simplx Request package. This is self-resolving so its nothingyou need to worry about. Just makes it possible for me to update the Request extra withoutaffecting the Controller.
Load and loads of changes!
- Routing on any value in the Request Message.
- Support for Regular Expression matching in all fields.
- Possibility to set Routing Tables individually for System Events.
- Possibility to call the Controller as a Snippet.
Example of REST Routing Table
1. Download using Package Management.
2. Go to the simplx_controller Plugin/System Events
3. Set Property Set for the onManagerPageInit/onWebPageInit Events to use the Default set.
4. Look at the Routing Table Chunk "simplx.controller.routingtable.query.id", which is the default table.
5. Patiently await more documentation ;)
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
SIMPLX Controller Releases
|MODX.com||0.8-beta4||2012-01-25 (8 years ago)|