- Protect MODX resources by requiring a Shibboleth session
- Use Shibboleth to authenticate manager users
- Authorize users based on attributes supplied by an identity provider
- Optionally create MODX users and assign them to groups
- Helper snippets to extract information from a Shibboleth session
Please see the full documentation for information on configuration and use.
Install via the MODX package manager.
You must have Shibboleth installed on the web server hosting MODX. See the documentation for information about configuring Shibboleth.
Because Shibboleth provides very little security when used over unencrypted (HTTP) connections, only HTTPS URLs are supported by this extra. Your site must have SSL support.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.0.3-pl||2018-03-16 (1 year ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.2-pl||2017-12-20 (1 year ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.1-pl||2017-12-20 (1 year ago)|
|MODX.com||0.5.0-pl||2015-09-17 (3 years ago)|