orphoMan is an extra by sergant210, first released on 2017-03-19.
How to use
Put the snippet OrphoMan into the template or resources, where you want users can notify administrator about mistakes. To do this, they need to select the incorrect word(s) and press Ctrl+Enter. Do not forget to set the system option "mail_to" if you want to notify the administrator.
On mobile devices make a selection and tap on it.
If the user is authenticated in the 'mgr' context (logged in backend), he can see highlighted mistakes.
- min - minimum number of allowed characters. By default, 5.
- max - maximum number of allowed characters. By default, 100.
- tpl - chunk of the dialog template.
- tplButton - chunk of the information button template. If empty the button will not be shown. On mobile devices is not shown.
- loadjGrowl - load jGrowl for notification.
- orphoman.auto_delete - Automatic removal of the mistakes that not found on the specified page.
- orphoman.email_body - Html template of the email notify message. Optional.
- orphoman.email_subject - Email subject about a mistake. Optional.
- orphoman.highlight - Turn mistakes highlighting on/off.
- orphoman.mail_to - The administrator email.
- orphoman.tpl - A template to highlight mistakes on the page.
- orphoman.frontend_css - path to the css file.
- orphoman.frontend_js - path to the js file.
In the backend you can manage found mistakes.
See detailed information on Github
Install via Package Manager
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.2.1-pl||2017-03-19 (3 years ago)|