This extra for MODX Revolution automates many of the tasks involved in creating a transport package for a MODX Extra.
- Creates all the files and objects for you
- Places them in the correct locations
- Allows you to import and export from MODX to the build files
- Creates the build.transport.php file
- Writes your lexicon files for you and checks them for completeness and accuracy
- Creates the final transport package for distribution
- Supports CMP extras
- Installs subpackages with your extra
- And much more (see the docs)
Install with Package Manager.
See the documentation at Bob's Guide
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||3.2.2-pl||2014-09-26 (4 years ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of MyComponent in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.