JSON feed fetcher for popular social media sites.
WARNING: Do NOT upgrade from 1.7.4 to 2.x without preparing your site! The snippet has been completely reworked and the chunk names are different! SEE THE README for version 2 before you install this if you have an older version installed.
See the GitHub project page for comprehensive documentation: https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/
Most recent additions
* Swap 'continue' for 'return' in several places for PHP7
* Remove app.net feed
* Added conditional statement around sksort function (thanks to k9dug)
* Added randomise option (&random=`1`)
* Remove Instagram feed
* Remove Delicious feed
* Add timezone param to Google Calendar
* Stop strtotime on Google Calendar dates/times
* Added tweet first media items (thanks to jonhorner)
* Added tweet first media items to Twitter favourites feed
* Fixed 'continue' that should be a 'return' (thanks to raffy99)
* Fix Eventbrite expanding of items (thanks to apathyuk for the hat tip)
* Fix preg_replace for links in twitter message strings (Thanks for pointing out, kehezen)
* Several minor tweaks to chunks
* Fix for accented chars in Twitter hashtags (https://github.com/pdincubus/JSONDerulo/issues/26 - thanks to hitodev)
* Google Calendar tweaks (thanks to andrewmfraser)
* NEW! Added support for Google Calendar API v3 (Hat tip to andrewmfraser)
* Small tweak to tumblr feed (thanks to romangetman)
* New placeholders for twitter feed: "in reply to" options and included missing favourite count
* Added fullImage placeholder for G+ public posts with image attachments (thanks to thijsvandamme)
* NEW! Added instagram user public recent media feed
* Fixed Flickr URL to be HTTPS
* Add sortDir option to Twitter feed. (Hat tip to creatabledesign on GitHub)
* Added unix timestamp for tweet created on so that sorting actually sorts properly!
* Fix missing chunks
* Remove ZooTool feed
* Remove Picasa web album feed
* Move sksort function into Twitter feed part to avoid errors
* Added eventId placeholder for Eventbrite
* Lots of updates to the Eventbrite feed fetcher
* Fix wrong named chunk.
* NEW Eventbrite user events feed. More info in README and README-v2
* Added ability to fetch more than one feed and combine automatically on Twitter feed fetcher, just comma separate the screenName option, ie - &screenName=`pdincubus,modx`
* Added Twitter user favourites feed option.
* fixed limit/count on Twitter feed
* Fix twitter feed "search" links and $user/$screenName thing.
* Tweak to ensure &feed is pulled into snippet correctly.
* Combined all snippets into one for ease of maintenance
* Fixed a couple of minor stupid things
* Chunks renamed in the transport package to be prepended with package name
* Added YouTube v.3 API public playlist fetcher.
* twitteroauth should now avoid throwing an error about class OAuthException.
* Switch the Twitter new API to ACTUALLY use 1.1. WTF. I mean really.
* Includes merged changes from "silentworks" to allow offset and videoParams on YouTube feeds.
* Includes cacheName option on most snippets to allow multiple snippet calls on same page to same user account
* REMOVED old style Twitter feed as API 1.0 is now officially retired.
* Fix to make sure twitter doesn't caused annoying crash problem if they decide to just randomly blackout API access.
* New Twitter chunk with ID check switch to allow for the graceful fallback for no JSON.
* Updated MODX extra repo package link to new one.
* NEW Google calendar public events feed
* NEW Tumblr post feed
* NEW Google+ public posts feed
* NEW TwitterFeedNewMultipleFeeds lets you choose what time of timeline to return
* New Twitter multiple timeline combining feed fetcher. See the documentation for more info.
* By request: Added configurable cacheTime option on ALL feed fetchers.
* option to view a different user's tweets using &screenName in the Twitter feed fetcher
* auto linking of [[+message]] in the Twitter feed for @, # and URLs
* updated Twitter chunk to reflect this change
* minor tweaks to new Twitter feed
* NEW App.net feed
* New Twitter feed for use with updated API 1.1
* YouTube user upload snippet added
* Twitter changes for retweets.
* Slight fix for Twitter feed.
* Usually helps when you make sure that ALL the snippets and chunks have actually been packaged!
* Added Picasa album feed fetching snippet
- First seen
- CC BY-SA 3.0
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||2.6.2-pl||2017-08-03 (2 years ago)|
We've also seen 13 unverified versions of JSONDerulo in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.