Facebook Comments is an extra by elfsight, first released on 2017-10-06.
- Simple and reliable widget that lets people comment on your website's content – only their Facebook account is required;
- A fast an easy way to set the source by using a custom or default link.
- Several sorting options – by newest, by oldest, by most popular;
- Reply to previous comments right on your website;
- People can share your website alongside their comments on Facebook straight from the Comments extra, without leaving your website;
- Embed the best comments on your website;
- A variety of actions with the comments that can be performed straight from your website – like, reply, mark as spam, report on Facebook, embed;
- Set the number of posts you want to display;
- Allows people to rate the comments in the discussion;
- Allows to choose the Facebook account to comment from (in case you have several accounts);
- Allows to choose between a fixed widget width or a mobile responsive one;
- Two predefined color schemes to choose from.
- Code generator – all you need to do to install, is configure the share buttons widget, get the code and add it to your website
As you can see, this is simplicity combined with usability. We’re sure that it will only take you a minute to configure and install your extra. However, if any questions come, our friendly and professional Support Team will be happy to answer them during our working hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday. Just drop us a line, and we’ll be there for you!
Initial via Package Management.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
Facebook Comments Releases
|MODX.com||1.0-pl||2017-10-06 (11 months ago)|