dbAdmin is an extra by sergant210, first released on 2017-06-30.
dbAdmin is a map table that shows corresponding MODX object classes for system tables.Base features:
- browse tables;
- truncate, remove and rename tables;
- export entire database or selected tables to text file;
- filter by table name or class name;
- execute sql queries.
To work you need the following permissions (except the admin with sudo):
- tables_list — Allow to view a list of tables.
- table_view — Table view permission.
- table_save — Table save permission.
- table_truncate — Truncate permission (truncate table).
- table_remove — Remove permission (drop table).
- table_export — Allow to export a table.
- sql_query_execute — Allow to execute sql queries.
Short video.More information on Github.
Install via Package manager.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.1.3-pl||2017-06-30 (5 years ago)|
We've also seen 2 unverified versions of dbAdmin in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.