This snippet is used for monitoring various websites you have under your control.
Has two functionalities:
- Display log size, log preview and various system settings in json format
- Read and display json data from choosen websites
You can add a key / password to protect data from unwanted use.
Plans for the future:
- cache data and results for better performance
- check extensions for upgrades
- highlight extensions used in all websites and unique ones
- add more data like: users count, last edited date, ...
- select number of rows for log preview
- add option to display log only
How to use it:
1. Install sitemonitor on all websites from which you want to read data
2. On those sites create a resource without template and content type JSON
3. Add snippet [[!sitemonitor]]
- &add = json array of additional data you want to add (optional)
- &key = If you want do encrypt data set a key / password (optional)
4. On site where you want to read data create a classic resource
5. Add snippet with "sites" option [[!sitemonitor? &sites=`comma separated links to json URLs created in point 2`]]
- &tpl = main wrapper template (placeholders: [[+rows]])
- &tplRow = template for each site (placeholders: [[+site_name]],[[+url]],[[+version]],[[+distro]],[[+log_size]],[[+extensionsCount]],[[+poweredby_header]],[[+log_preview]],[[+extensions]] + names you added with &key=`...` )
- &tplExt = template for extensions list (placeholders: [[+name]],[[+version]],[[+release]])&key = must be the same as used on other sitesThat's it.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
Site Monitor Releases
|MODX.com||1.1-beta1||2019-01-22 (7 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0-beta1||2018-12-13 (9 months ago)|