- Fix bug with hideUnsearchable property (thanks to isaacniebeling)
- Allow use of JSON-formatted &where property (thanks to Jsewill).
- Add support for pdoResources
- Sort alphabetically by pagetitle as default (thanks to Jsewill).
- Hide unsearchable docs by default; Add &showUnsearchable property (thanks to isaacniebeling)
- New features from Jako and a number of bug fixes.
Install with Package Manager.Basic Usage:
[[!SiteAtoZ? &parents=`0`]]Accepts all getResources parameters except &where. Note: &resources can be used to exclude docs but not to include them.
Best Practice:Use getResources alone until it shows exactly the resources you want to display (in the correct order). Then change 'getResources' to 'SiteAtoZ' in the tag.
See the tutorial at Bob's Guides
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.3.1-pl||2016-04-21 (4 years ago)|
We've also seen 3 unverified versions of SiteAtoZ in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.