- add backup cache option - changed quantity input type to "number" - added a button to "empty the cart" if anything ever gets stuck - added my table CSS
1. After install, go to System Settings, SimpleShopify Area, enter your access details
2. Create a new Template from your site test on. Or not!
3. Add the chunk `simpleshopify_head` to the `head` of the template
4. Add the chunk `simpleshopify_products` where you want the products to be. You can change the layout in here.
5. Add the chunk `simpleshopify_cart` where you want the cart to be.
6. Add the chunk `simpleshopify_js` to the `footer` of the template
7. Make sure you created a chunk called `product-cache` or something similar and you are calling it as your backup in the `simpleshopify_js`
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
Simple Shopify Releases
|MODX.com||1.2.0-pl||2016-10-24 (4 years ago)|