This will send emails from formit via sendGrid. Get a free account to route up to 400 emails per day.
This is meant as a replacement for formItAutoResponder, however currently with less options.
Created due to certain mail services sending authorised/valid email to spam highly annoying!
Ensure that your visitors get your autoresponders/emails by sending through sendGrid.
Free to use by anyone - Donated to the MODX community by GEL Studios Ltd.
We love MODX, and we hope you do too!
You need to have a basic free sendGrid account in order to use this extra.
The first step is to enter your sendGrid username and password into the two system settings, that can be found under send grid.
Call in your FormIt hooks settings. i.e [[!FormIt? &hooks=`sendGrid`]]
- &sgTpl = The name of the chunk you wish to use to render your content. Required
- &sgFrom = Email address from. Defaults to system setting emailsender
- &sgTo = Email address of receipient. Defaults to email field
- &sgToName = Name of the person reciving the email. Defaults to name field
- &sgFromName = Name of the sender of the email. Defaults to site_name
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.0.1-pl||2015-02-22 (4 years ago)|