phpThumbOn is an extra by ilyautkin, first released on 2014-12-21.
- Queuing support
- Fixed mode AJAX
- The incorrect perception of the input parameter with the initial slash
- File name prevyuhi maximum Scrubbing of unknown character sequences
- Pictures semantically decomposed into folders according to the original picture
- Removed constant checking and cleaning up all the cache
- Not support AWS Amazon
- Added a number of parameters responsible for the quality and type of prevyuhi default
- Code snippet is optimized for multiple calls
For a complete replacement phpthumbof will need to change the call [[phpThumbOf? &...]] to [[phpthumbon? &...]] or you can create a snippet:
return $modx->runSnippet('phpThumbOn', $scriptProperties);
Processing job queue: http://example.com/assets/components/phpthumbon/connector.php?action=login&ctx=web
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|Not available 1||1.3.3-beta||2017-12-15 (9 months ago)|
|Not available 1||1.3.2-pl||2016-09-16 (2 years ago)|
|MODX.com||1.3.1-pl||2014-12-21 (3 years ago)|
1 We're not 100% sure what vendor this release was available from, because phpThumbOn is available from multiple vendors, and we only started tracking vendor-specific versions on August 29th, 2018.
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of phpThumbOn in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.