MODX to Nutshell CRM
MODX to Nutshell CRM is an extra by sterc, first released on 2018-05-07.
Now you can easily integrate your MODX FormIt forms with Nutshell, via the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra. Using the Nutshell API, the MODX to Nutshell CRM extra adds a custom hook you can add to your FormIt forms and generates leads, people and companies in your Nutshell environment based on your form fields.
- Checks for existing People and Companies, based on form fields
- Automatically adds a new Nutshell contact (People), using email address and name from your FormIt form.
- Adds a new Company and attaches it to the contact.
- Creates a lead with a lead note based on your form fields.
To use the MODX to Nutshell CRM hook, you have to supply a username and API key. This can be configured with system settings or FormIt parameters:
- nutshellUsername (optional, defaults to system setting) nutshellApikey (optional, defaults to system setting)
- nutshellFields (required)
Nutshell API key
The Nutshell API key can be generated in your Nutshell environment: go to Setup > Third party > API keys.
Issues and feature requests
You can post issues and feature request at Github: https://github.com/Sterc/nutshellmodx
Install the package via the MODX package installer.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
MODX to Nutshell CRM Releases
|MODX.com||1.0.1-pl||2018-05-07 (9 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.0-pl||2017-12-21 (1 year ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of MODX to Nutshell CRM in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.