LastModified is an extra by kudashevs, first released on 2018-09-12.
MODx Revolution plugin which handle request If-Modified-Since and return Last-Modified header and 304 response code if necessary. The key difference from similar packages is a possibility to update last editing date of parent resource to reacquire its content.Available system settings (namespace lastmodified):
- response - set value of Cache-control response directive, аvailable values: "private", "public".
- maxage – set value of Cache-control max-age directive in seconds, default is 3600.
- expires – set value of Expires header current time offset in seconds, default is 3600.
- update_parent - updates last editing date of parent resource to reacquire its content. Default false.
- update_level - set nested level from current resource and up for parent resources dates update. Default 1.
- update_start - update last editing date for start page too on every resource change. Default false.
Feel free to suggest ideas/improvements/bugs on GitHub:
After installation use System settings lastmodified namespace to set preferable settings values.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.0.6-pl||2018-09-12 (10 days ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.5-pl||2018-08-14 (1 month ago)|
|Not available 1||1.0.3-pl||2018-07-12 (2 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.0-beta1||2016-11-02 (1 year ago)|
1 We're not 100% sure what vendor this release was available from, because LastModified is available from multiple vendors, and we only started tracking vendor-specific versions on August 29th, 2018.