Initial beta release.
Install via Package Management.
Then, use imageHERE by calling the chunk into your template or content, like this:
An example with options:
&alt=`alt text here`
- &w => width of placeholder. Defaults to 300.
- &h => height of placeholder. Defaults to 200.
- &bg => background color in hex format. MUST be used with &fg in order to have effect.
- &fg => foreground (text) color in hex format. MUST be used with &bg in order to have effect.
- &text => custom text. Defaults to "width x height".
- &alt => add image alt text, if validation is important to you during prototyping ;)
Not shown here is the &attr property which allows you to insert any attribute you wish into the image element. For example: &attr=`class="myClass"`.
You can also set these properties in the Chunk properties tab, and then every usage of the Chunk will use that property set by default.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||1.0.0-beta||2012-11-08 (9 years ago)|