FormIt is a dynamic form processing Snippet for MODX Revolution. It handles form creation, submission, performing validation and followup actions like sending an email and auto replies. Key features:
- Automatic validation and custom validator options
- Auto reply to visitor + email to owner(s)
- Multiple attachments
- Submitted forms can be automatically saved and encrypted in the Formit component
- Submitted forms can be exported to CSV, based on filters
- Redirect to thank-you pages for optimal tracking in your analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics funnels)
- Add your own hooks as Snippets to handle forms dynamically
- Spam protection
- Dynamic country/state dropdown lists
- GDPR compliant
Official documentation here: http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/FormIt
Install via Package Management.
Updating to 3.0?
We've released FormIt 3.0 in order to avoid issues with Mcrypt in the near future, since it will be deprecated in PHP 7.2. Mcrypt has therefore been replaced by OpenSSL encryption.
After updating to 3.0.0, you should refresh the page and notice a red bar on the top of your manager. From there, you can initiate the migration process, which will decrypt your saved forms using Mcrypt and immediately encrypt them using OpenSSL.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||4.2.0-pl||2019-02-13 (2 days ago)|
|MODX.com||4.1.1-pl||2018-12-04 (2 months ago)|
|MODX.com||4.1.0-pl||2018-06-06 (8 months ago)|
|MODX.com||4.0.1-pl||2018-05-01 (9 months ago)|
|MODX.com||4.0.0-pl||2018-04-16 (9 months ago)|
|MODX.com||3.0.4-pl||2017-10-25 (1 year ago)|
We've also seen 44 unverified versions of FormIt in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.