cssSweet is a suite of tools for processing (S)CSS. It comes with several output modifiers to modify CSS values, and a plugin that concatenates and processes (S)CSS from specified Chunks and outputs to a minified CSS file. version 2+ also concatenates and minifies JS with a 2nd plugin. See https://sepiariver.com/modx/tags/csssweet/ for more info. Example Use Cases
- - Use system or context settings to store primary colors in a site's color scheme, then process all other color values relative to these, so you can shift the entire color theme by modifying a few settings.
- - Use in conjunction with ClientConfig to give site owners a nice UI to manage CSS styles--but only the ones you expose, and only in the manner you choose!
- - Author MODX "themes" that are customizable by the end user.
- - Use other MODX tags & placeholders in your CSS--limitless possibilities! Utilize "dynamic CSS" without the performance penalty, because the plugin writes the static CSS file on the Manager Clear Cache and Chunk Save actions, not per request.
- - Manage your Sass, CSS, and JS development workflow right from inside the MODX Manager.
- - Add a code editor like Ace, and you can use MODX as your IDE for front-end development.
Install via Package Management. Github repo: https://github.com/sepiariver/cssSweet Info/Docs: [https://sepiariver.com/modx/tags/csssweet/](https://sepiariver.com/modx/tags/csssweet/) Docs: http://docs.modx.org/current/en/extras/csssweet
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||5.3.0-beta2||2023-09-03 (2 months ago)|
|MODX.com||5.3.0-beta1||2023-03-19 (8 months ago)|
|MODX.com||5.2.0-beta1||2019-10-01 (4 years ago)|
|MODX.com||4.2.0-rc3||2018-01-28 (5 years ago)|
|MODX.com||4.1.0-pl1||2017-06-22 (6 years ago)|
We've also seen 9 unverified versions of cssSweet in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.