CookieConsent is an extra by madaboutbrighton, first released on 2021-02-01.
For sites that have visitors in the European Union (EU), the EU cookie law states that each visitor must give their consent for most cookies to be used. The usefulness or benefit of this is a devisive subject!
Full documentation can be found at https://madaboutbrighton.net/projects/cookieconsent
- Once installed, simply clear your cache.
- Any html pages will now have a cookie disclaimer appended to their BODY tag.
- The disclaimer will stop appearing once the disclaimer has been acknowledged by the user.
- Configuration can be done by editing the plugin properties.
Default chunk is styled using Bootstrap CSS, but will still display without Bootstrap.
- First seen
- License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||0.0.6-pl||2021-02-01 (1 year ago)|
|MODX.com||1.0.0-pl||2019-05-24 (3 years ago)|
|MODX.com||0.0.4-pl||2018-06-02 (4 years ago)|
|MODX.com||0.0.2-rc2||2016-04-11 (6 years ago)|