*** UPDATED FOR HTML5 BOILERPLATE 5.3.0 ***
Rather than modify your .htaccess file, although the boilerplate .htaccess file can be found in the goodies folder.
If you wish, you'll need to copy the crossdomain.xml, favicon.ico, humans.txt, robots.txt from the goodies folder to your site root.
- exactly replicates html5 boilerplate 4.2.00 markup (h5bp-html5-boilerplate-defe483)
- toggle show/hide boilerplate comments
- set jQuery, modernizr versions and paths in System Settings
- link to your Google+ page
- auto disables analytics tracking if not set
- set which version of IE to display chrome frame via system settings
- several handy System Settings
Google Analytics ID
- Optional, if not set will be commented out
- Path to your main.css stylesheet
Normalize CSS Path
- Path to your normalize.css stylesheet
- Version of jQuery to use with HTML5 Boilerplate
- Path to you modernizr.js path
- Sets meta authors tag
- Sets the meta description tag
- Sets iOS viewport settings
IE Edge Mode
- Sets IE Edge mode tag
IE Chrome Frame
- Version of IE to start displaying Chrome Frame
- Whether or not to show comments related to boilerX
Simply install through package manager or upload to your core/packages directory.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- MySQL SQL Server
- Minimum MODX Requirement
|MODX.com||2.1.0-pl||2016-02-09 (4 years ago)|
We've also seen 4 unverified versions of boilerX in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.