A Google Analytics dashboard for MODX, brought to you by modmore.
This component will give you access to a quick overview of Google Analytics reports directly from the manager.
The following reports are available:
- Site Content (By page and Page Title)
- Audience (Language, Country, Browser, Operating System, Service Provider, Mobile, Screen Resolution)
- Traffic Sources (Search by keyword or source, Referral by source, Direct traffic by Landing page)
Additionally, Administrator can switch account easily or revoke Google's authorization as they need. You can specify Administrator account via a system setting at any time.**Have issues authenticating your Google Analytics account on a site that used v1.3.2 or earlier versions?** Remove the `bigbrother.native_app_client_id` and `bigbrother.native_app_client_secret` system settings from your site, and reinstall Big Brother. [Review the documentation if you'd like to use your own oAuth credentials instead.](https://docs.modmore.com/en/Open_Source/BigBrother/Custom_oAuth_Credentials.html)
- Download & Install via MODX Package Manager
- Reload the page
- Go to the menu "Extras" and select "Google Analytics"
- Follow the instructions to allow Google Analytics API via OAuth2.
NOTES & CREDITS:
- The CMP uses Highcharts (www.highcharts.com) for the charts which require a license if you plan to use the plugin in a commercial website (CC3 license - www.highcharts.com/licence)
- Inspired by the WP plugin by Carson McDonald : http://www.ioncannon.net/projects/google-analytics-dashboard-wordpress-widget/
- Original development by lossendae, since 2015 maintained by modmore
BUGS AND DEVELOPMENT
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
Big Brother Releases
|MODX.com||1.4.1-pl||2020-07-17 (4 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.4.0-pl||2020-07-13 (4 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.3.1-pl||2017-07-21 (3 years ago)|
We've also seen 8 unverified versions of Big Brother in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.