MailChimp for FormIt
MailChimp for FormIt is an extra by sterc, first released on 2017-12-20.
This extra adds subscribers to MailChimp lists using FormIt and the MailChimp API. It adds a snippet for retrieving Mailchimp lists in a single select TV and a FormIt hook for subscribing Mailchimp users to the list provided in the pages Template Variable
- Add MailChimp API Key in systemsettings: mailchimpsubscribe.mailchimp_api_key
- Option 1: Create a new single select TV variable and set the input option values to:@EVAL return $modx->runSnippet('MailChimpGetLists');
- Add MailChimp List ID TV in systemsettings: mailchimpsubscribe.list_tv
- Option 2: Set the FormIt scriptProperty &mailchimpListId to the correct MailChimp List ID
- Add MailChimpSubscribe to your FormIt hooks
- Add in your chunk the placeholder fi.error.mailchimp, which holds all MailChimp error messages.
- Add a field called newsgroup, if the value of this field is set to yes, the user will be subscribed to the mailchimp list.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
MailChimp for FormIt Releases
|MODX.com||1.0.0-pl||2017-12-20 (10 months ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of MailChimp for FormIt in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.