Asset Manager is an extra by everettg_99, first released on 2018-12-04.
Version 1.3.1 is compatible with MODX 2.6.5 and PHP 7.1
This package adds asset management functionality to MODX Revolution so you can easily upload and edit images and other assets and attach them to any MODX page. Because this Extra stores all asset data in a custom database table, you can easily search for assets by complex criteria or manipulate the search queries for custom reporting.
The end result of using the Asset Manager can be similar to adding multiple image Template Variables to a template (e.g. using MIGX), but the user interface and backend data model is cleaner.
- Automatically detect MIME-types and automatically create MODX content types
- Supports complex search criteria to find assets
- Galleries of Images
- Drag and drop images to upload them using Dropzone
- Output filters for easy image resizing (like pThumb, but better), including scale-to-width, scale-to-height, thumbnails and cropping.
- Relies on standard Packagist packages to conduct image manipulation
Watch the video demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPOBgHL--MM&feature=youtu.be
Standard installation via MODX package manager. See Wiki for more detailed installation instructions.
- First seen
- Supported databases
- Minimum MODX Requirement
Asset Manager Releases
|MODX.com||1.3.1-pl||2018-12-04 (1 month ago)|
|MODX.com||1.3.0-pl||2018-07-13 (6 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.2.1-pl||2018-06-27 (6 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.2.0-pl||2018-06-26 (6 months ago)|
|MODX.com||1.1.1-pl||2015-02-25 (3 years ago)|
We've also seen 1 unverified versions of Asset Manager in use, but don't list those as we've been unable of confirming they are official releases from an official source.